Types of Information Collected
NJ Gaming Society can be accessed and used in its entirety without prior registration, in which case no personal data is provided by the user. Users may opt-in to receive information about certain promotions and bonuses. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address. This type of information cannot be collected without your explicit consent. Consequently, no promotional material will be emailed to you without your prior approval.
Per our affiliate disclosure, we may put links to other webpages on our site. While we are devoted to presenting the most accurate and up-to-date information about these sites in our reviews, we are in no way responsible for the content found on the presented websites.
Use of Personal Data
Any information that we collect is used only for the following purposes:
- To improve our service and overall user experience
- To receive user feedback
- To resolve any potential disputes that may occur in the quickest way possible
NJ Gaming Society takes all the necessary measures to protect any and all data collected. We do not share, rent, or sell user information of any type. Data may be disclosed to a third party only in the following circumstances:
- We are obliged by law to disclose information
- When it’s necessary to protect the rights and property of NJ Gaming Society
- When we detect fraudulent or illegal user behavior
- When we detect potentially harmful behavior toward other users
Cookies are smaller pieces of data that are stored on your device after you access a site. This data is user-specific but is no-sensitive as well. Cookies cannot be used in any manner that may endanger the user.
Below are the instructions on how to disable cookies for various browsers.